News & Events
How we communicate with families
Our community can stay up-to-date with everything happening at school just by picking up their phone...
- Skoolbag is our primary parent communication tool for day-to-day operational matters, upcoming events, notices and notifications so it is essential that all parents download the app.
- Class Dojo is a learning tool used by our classrom teachers. Parents can use Class Dojo to connect with their child's learning, receive notices and make contact with their children's teachers in a private capacity and/or a forum that is visible to other students parents.
- Facebook is used to showcase our school and our learning in an informal way to both our existing and wider community. You can view the latest posts on the Dominican Facebook page below.
- School Newsletters are distributed fortnightly during school terms and are accessible on this website.
- Email is also used to communicate with families.
Our families are welcome and encouraged to call the school and set a time to meet with our Principal and/or any staff member if and when required.
You can also leave a message via our Contact Us page if you would like someone at Dominican School to call you.